Wireless Microphone System Rentals Atlanta
- This needs to be connected to an amplifier. It does not have an amplifier built-in.
- AC adapter included.
- 100 Select-able frequencies on each channel, Up to 15 Receivers & 30 Mics can be work at the same time
- Automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel
- Automatic transmitter setup, the channel of the transmitter and receiver can easily synchronize
- Two XLR individual outputs and one 1/4″ Mixed Output
- Range: up to 250 Feet, Frequency: UHF 550MHz – 590MHz ( Comply with FCC new frequency rule )
|Item Weight||5.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 4 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.35 pounds|
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts), and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Please note that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced a transition away from wireless microphones that operate in the 600MHz band. Users must cease operating wireless microphones in the 617-652 MHz and 663-698 MHz frequencies no later than July 13, 2020, and possibly sooner if operations could cause harmful interference. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).